Curious George 4: Ted's Great Adventure is an upcoming 2019 finale direct-to-video-straight-to-DVD animated, adventurous, "first musical masterpiece" fantasy film, disturbed by Universal 1440 Entertainment and Imagine Entertainment will releasing January 2019, took place longtime after Curious George 3: Back to the Jungle.
Curious George is starting to learn about caution after Maggie died in a bus accident during the wedding celebration, and Ted and his first well-behaved adopted children; Troy, Gerald and Daphne set out to find George in the jungle in South Africa and bring him back home.
Quotes for the post credits scene after the end credits Edit
Tara: we are now married Ted.
Ted: That's right, ain't that right George?
Troy: So, that's it this is how this movie ends meaning this is the last one being a finale.
Gerald: I guess so.
Ted: so that's it that's how they end this franchise?
Tara: Yeah i guess so.
Daphne: I guess this movie is the last one.
Ted: Thanks for watching!
George: *waving his hand* Bye!
Narrator: Made At Universal Studios.
Plot (Story) Edit
The beginning of the movie starts with a happy joyous wedding celebration of Ted Shackleford (The Man with the Yellow Hat/ reprise by Jeff Bennett) and Maggie Dunlop (reprise by Nicki Bryar) with George (reprise by Frank Welker), who is thrilled to see a perfect-match couple and also just got hired, by Ted, as a music conductor at the wedding party.
The other townspeople—including firefighters & new people; Andie, Stig, Stew, The Grocer & his son, Mr. Renkins, Mrs. Renkins, Allie, Bill, Piccadilly (voiced by Jim Cummings), Tina (voiced by Candi Milo), a redeemed Danno Wolfe, Kayla, Layla, Tonga, Farmer Dan (also by Jeff Bennett), Anna (also by Candi Milo), The Quint Family, Mr. Quint, Mrs. Quint, Steve, Betsy, Aunt Margaret, Charkie, Mr. Zoobel, Chef Pisghetti, Netti, Ivan (voiced by Dan Stevens), The Doorman, Hundley, Mr. Glass, John the Indian Chief, Bonny Smooth, Mr. Glass, Marco & his family, Dr. Naja Kulinda (reprise by Angela Bassett) with Seymour and Strich, Hal Houston (voiced by Dan Aykroyd), Squidward Duffman (voiced by Matt Groening), SpongeBob BrownPants (voiced by Jerry Trainor), Howart Duffman and Tech Andrew & Ian Duffman (voiced by David Cross) Quint (voiced by Corey Burton) Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove) Spencer Shay (Jerry Trainor) Freddie Benson (Nathan Kress) & Sam Puckett (Jeanette McCurdy) & Timon (Quinton Flynn) & Pumbaa (Ernie Sabella) were all shown at the celebration at the city park, and Ted, as a groom, give Maggie, as a bride, a diamond ring, after a romantic dance.
Suddenly, while retrieving the conductor's rod to conduct wedding music and just as Ted and Maggie were about to have their first kiss, George accidentally gets his left foot stuck in the sewer in the middle of the street, a unseen semi city bus is heading this way and the entire citizens- especially Ted, who grew shocked and frightened about the semi city bus, and Maggie, who has been hit and crash by a bus after she quickly rescues George (who also sees the terrible incident during the celebration). Devastated and terrified by Maggie's death, the celebration was cancelled and all the citizens were heartbroken- including George and Ted.
Maggie is now in heaven with the Lord, sad news told by Dr. Baker. This incident heart-wrenches Ted, who brimmed in tears for the very first time, and frightens George, who will learn about "caution" (after first-time seen Maggie's death/ ever since Curious George 3: Back to the Jungle). After Maggie's heartwrenching funeral, the police officers came by to Ted (only first-time in a black funeral uniform) with Junior Bloomsberry (voiced by David Cross) and report him that Junior was the one who drive the semi bus and ran over Maggie. Ted, finds out that George has been framed (according from the 2006 original film) and feeling furious, refuses to forgive his rival, calls 911 Dispatchers and lets the cops take Junior to the court and Judge Winkler (voiced by Henry Winkler) sentences Junior to jail without any paroles for life and then get the death penalty getting in the Electric Chair and Timon and Pumbaa are also now happy that Junior's in jail for life and also they plan to go on their Hakuna Matata Adventures.
Ten years later, in the museum, Ted's former-retired boss; Mr. Bloomsberry (voiced by George Lopez),along with his younger temporary 7 year old son; Johnny, who both felt sorry about Maggie's loss during the wedding celebration, came by to paid them a visit and first-time presents Ted's first adopted children from Maxwell's home mansion; The Foster's Child-Life Center; Troy Dunlop (voiced by E.G. Daily) and his Daphne Shackleford (voiced by Tara Strong) with two heart-shaped lockets, which is to remind them of their father's adventure heritage, and also tells them that Ted has been a museum director ever since 21 years (which he's still working through) The curious children were amazed at the ancient, and Ted accepts and agreed.
Meanwhile Timon and Pumbaa eat at Nothing But Chicken restaurant in Las Vegas NV eating fried chicken and drinking water and also then Timon & Pumbaa go exploring around Las Vegas NV heading to Kentucky NV eating at all restaurants and staying at all hotels and going on adventures in other states and cities.
Then after Mr. Bloomsberry and Johnny leave to the golf course championship, Troy and Daphne both ask their father if there's anything else they can do to help, but Ted however tells them their own future is already started. Troy and Daphne are a little afraid and disappointed, compared to their father, their own grown up roles in the future is "completely unclear" and they want to have their own purposes. Ted kindly lets his children know through his heart-felting song that their time "is coming soon" and that they'll find their parts in the future "someday". Troy and Daphne, after amazingly hearing their father singing the last lyric part, are cheered up by Ted's words of encouragements, knowing that he is right.
During family time, while joining the movie while eating dinner, Ted explains Troy and Daphne about his most favorite adventurous top idol; Gregory Jones (voiced by Greg Page) on television, wishing one day meeting him someday and became "a huge superfan" ever since he was a child. Troy and Daphne are very amazed about it, playing pretend adventure fun and the three develop feelings, which they shared, for each other to the point where Ted said that he will always be there for them, wherever they go or wherever he goes (especially going to work, like as always).
That night, Troy and Daphne were focusing on their job empolyment for a job to work at Walmart Neighborhood Market on 1525 E 9 Mile Rd 32514, but was interrupted by Ted. Troy and Daphne was then lured to their father's bedroom to have a conversion with Ted, being very honest, acts fatherly to each of them and explains that their lockets show their heritages and he can help them become part of it as one, filling up their heart's delights. Ted also assures them that it doesn't matter whether they are employee children or adventurous like he was, as he loves them for who they are on the inside. Troy and Daphne then smiled, knowing that Ted was right.
As talking about the different hobbies they had, Ted, getting drinking water for bedtime, was suddenly startled when his stepson; Gerald Shackleford (also from The Foster’s Child-Life Center/ voiced by Jeremy Jordan) returned back home along with his boss; Hal Houston and Tech Andrew, warning Ted that George is nowhere to be seen around in Chicago—neither in Central Africa. Ted gets scared about the situation and started freaking out about George’s being lost, but then noticing a photograph in a teal-blue secret box (underneath the bed) when he entered George's room. Ted then realizes that George ran away to learn about "caution" seeing the death of his "hoped-to-be wife" (Maggie) during the celebration ten years ago meaning that George was scared and wanting to find a new home in South Africa.
This incident shocks and worries Quint, Troy, Daphne, Gerald, Hal and Andrew, but as for Ted, refusing to "lose his monkey friend named George", first-time sets up on the adventure to retrieve George back and also redeeming himself without using his anger temper. He grabs a blue cloak and, of course, his signature yellow hat and sets on the journey to retrieve George home in Hal's rescue-copter, along with his children (refusing to leave them behind) as his helpful company along the way also Quint decides to keep an eye on the apartment making sure nobody robs their bedrooms.
Meanwhile in South Africa, George, reduced in tears, first-time meets South Africa's devoted president; Nelson Mandela (voiced by Alec Baldwin), explaining to him about the situation and wanted to learn about "caution". Nelson kindly accepts and escorted George to his home, offering him fresh food, a warm bed and as George slowly getting calm and better, he makes a lot of new friends with the South African animals, the children and the townspeople one by one.
Back in Chicago, Hark Hanson (reprise by Matt Lauer) reports about the runaway monkey (George) and the first adventurous museum director (Ted) "who wants to bring him back home" live on the news and this incident shockingly-surprises the entire citizens--especially the forgiving woman (reprise by Amy Hill) and the teenage boy (also by Nicki Bryar).
Meanwhile, Ted and his children had made to the other side of South Africa in the woods, not knowing that they're heading the wrong direction. Ted has no wifi communication on his cellphone, but suddenly hears some animal calling behind the bushes and tall trees. He looked and saw a beautiful young woman; Shakira (voiced by herself) and Ted was introduced while Troy, Daphne and Gerald walked behind slowly.
Shakira then begins to investigate Ted very carefully, making sure that he is not really an animal poacher (the same references as Dr. Naja Kulinda and Danno Wolfe combined) by touching his clothing and his body (not noticing she is apparently tickling him). She is then gets surprised when she meets Troy, Daphne and Gerald behind the buses. They greeted her one by one, until Shakira realizes the truth, and lets Ted go before asking "what is seems to be a problem" to them. Daphne bravery told her that George had ran away because he was scared (and also mention about Maggie’s death during the wedding celebration ten years ago). Shakira grew horrified and decides to help them and Ted out as their guiding guardian.
Back in South Africa the next day, George is feeling better (deciding not to come back home to Chicago) and he has been requested, by Nelson, to pick some fresh ripe fruits from the jungles while befriends with baby animals and their parents along the track and grabbing fruits at the same time (not noticing the entire South African citizens grew amazed at "the little tailless monkey"). Nelson then allows George to have fun whenever he wants (even through unknown to him, George had already knew his bedtime curfew.
Meanwhile, a humiliated Ted tries to explain Shakira about George while walking through the woods in the jungle. Shakira understands him, but then acts kindly-courteously to him and explains that Troy and Daphne's lockets show their dream heritages and she can help them retrieve George back home. Ted then suddenly realized that what his strong angry actions and himself had done "to George" in the past and strongly agrees with Shakira and continues on a journey.
Back with George and Nelson, they went to Mapungubwe Hill, the site of the former capital of the Kingdom of Mapungubwe to show the giant sky view above Cape Floral Region Protected Areas. George grew amazed at the incident, even when he see a huge sunset and seeing Spring flowers in Namaqualand down below.
Later, George had got a chance to visit a church; Nederduits Gereformeerde Kerk in Wolmaransstad with Nelson, where it’s helding a huge party with a huge feast and lots of fun--evening the South African History Museum art portraits. Everyone in South Africa was full of great cheer when George dances with the children—especially the South African citizens and even Nelson joined in.
Meanwhile, while still on the huge search of George and not noticing the sign; says "Danger! The Deep Cliff!", Ted fell the edge of the deep cliff and quickly grabs a thick branch, whimpering out for "Help!", while Troy, Daphne and Gerald tried to save their father. Then, a man in a Indiana Jones uniform (Gregory Jones) approached with a rope being tossed to the edge of the deep cliff and rescues Ted just in time before the branch snaps off.
Ted, feeling being rescued and extremely thrilled, gets a chance to meet his top idol until noticing a drawing of a monkey on his notebook, which it happen to be George, in the description. Gregory, after greeting Shakira, Troy, Daphne and Gerald, assistants them to help on a journey after Ted explaining about George and what happen in ten years ago (even though the "wild jungles and animals can never stop" him).
Back in the Sub-tropical Forest, while Shakira, Gerald, Troy and Daphne slept in Decorated houses, Ted however prays his late wife; Maggie on the full moon, while reading his memories he had throughout the past, until seeing and hearing Maggie with the Lord (as ghost-spirits). He talks to them about the situation, even though during the wedding before, Maggie had manage to say that she is very proud of him, loving her husband and her new children but then as she and the God slowly disappear back to heaven, Ted tries to get her attention, reducing in tears and when Maggie and the Lord vanished, he begin sobbing in heartbroken while kneeled down to the ground.
Meanwhile, Nelson and his SANDF soldiers took George to the Labour market; the Ceres valley to discover the number of formal jobs decreased and informal jobs increased; overall unemployment worsened. This important incident amazes and understood George. A little later, he and the soldiers took George to the JSE is the largest stock exchange on the African continent outside of the building. George grew amazed when the glass windows reflect the sunlight on the building.
Back at the forest, while still thinking about Maggie last night, Ted calmly tries to reason the truth to Troy, Daphne and Gerald. However, Troy and Daphne are unaware of their first adventure heritages (because of their necklaces), without any attentions from their father, while having fun with Gerald, Shakira and Gregory. As they continue to explore and have fun in the forest, disappointed and frustrated at the kids' refusal to answer his question, Ted (about to lose his anger temper) suddenly interrupted them by snatching Troy and Daphne's necklaces (not noticing the cords snapped off their necks, causing them to notice) and pulled them away.
He first-time outright forbids Troy and Daphne of became adventurer, indirectly telling them that they know nothing about adventure (obviously just trying to explain them the truth). Troy and Daphne are visibly hurt by this, and they continue to refuse to answer their father, not wanting to listen to him. Furious, Ted starts to protest them, the frustration soon overwhelms Troy and Daphne and starts on an argument (not noticing Gerald, Shakira, and Gregory watching the incident behind them).
Troy and Daphne both tried to learn why aren't they allow to have any kind of adventures and strongly ask him about their father's heritage. Ted however refuses to answer their questions, forbids them, warning them that adventures are dangerous, confining them when they return home being punished (just for nothing but being mean).
Furious at their father's refusal to answer their questions, feeling heartbroken and betrayed, Troy and Daphne both scold that their mother; Maggie who died 10 years ago (which they knew in the news, unnoticed by Ted) would be angry and would not be appreciate by Ted's actions and started storming away in tears, not before they slap hard across his cheek, grabbing their necklaces back and scolding "You are not our father we love anymore" and we will report the situation and his terrible tempter to their bodyguard chief; Ian Duffman.
So, Gerald then quickly calls Ian, along with the Government Congressmen and then they come to the jungle telling Ted not to punish Troy and Daphne. Ted, brimming in tears, then quickly said that he is sorry for wanting to punish Troy and Daphne and also Ian and the Government both warn Ted not to punish anyone ever and Ted promises not to punish anyone and asks why? and Ian Duffman & Government Congressmen say "Because Joshua Dufurrena who lives in Pensacola Florida 32506 born on June 4, 1998 has warn all parents not to punish their children and he feels strongly against that and he hates it when everyone's parents take their computer and phone and tv away from their children" and Ted replies with is that so? and Ian Duffman & Government Congressmen both say yep that's so and Ted agrees to follow that the law says by not punishing anyone.
After They all forgive each other, never realizing how much they needed to hear that from Ted and continues back on the journey to find George and also Ted apologizes to Troy and Daphne for wanting to punish them when they return home.
Officer Perry J. Gilbert (voiced by David Pressman who appeared in 2008's TV Film Merry Christmas Drake & Josh) comes to warn Ted explaining to him not to punish anyone or his children or he will be sent to summer camp which is like a prison putting his children back to Maxwell in foster care and Ted promises not to punish his children or anyone which pleases Officer Perry J. Gilbert resulting to being happier.
That night, as the cold breeze come, Jennifer builds up a fireplace to kept the group warm while Gregory tells them a story of his deceased father's adventure (inspired from the original Indiana Jones classic stories), especially Troy and Daphne who are enjoying the story and getting comfortable with Ted (after forgiving him for his actions).
Meanwhile Squidward Duffman is watching SpongeBob episodes A Day Without Tears and Summer Job and then confirming that them two episodes aired on January 24, 2003 while SpongeBob episode Great Snail Race aired on March 22, 2010 and SpongeBob episode Mid Life Crustacean aired on March 23, 2010 due to them airdates switched around because of Joshua Dufurrena not wanting 2008 reflective road signs at all but want 2000-2007 road signs back and also Squidward Duffman remembers what Squidward Tentacles said to SpongeBob and Patrick by calling them the worst neighbors ever and then the flashback appears and when the flashback ends Squidward Duffman is angry at Squidward Tentacles for being rude to SpongeBob and Patrick and also Squidward Duffman wants to appear in a new spongebob episode Squidward Duffman Mad At Squidward Tentacles where he gets back at Squidward Tentacles for abusing SpongeBob and Patrick.
After the story, while Gregory, Shakira and Gerald were asleep, Ted, Troy and Daphne all sleep under a large tree, admiring the fireflies (same inspired from the original film), sharing one of his memories to them, of course making their tongues bright glowing green after disgustingly eating them, and then the next morning back at South Africa, George, Georgia and Nelson were on a nature walk while picking fresh berries from the bushes for Nelson's special surprise dessert after dinner. George ended up meeting a beautiful young woman in the yellow dress and a pair of glasses (a hoped-to-be museum directress); Tara (voiced by Irene Bedard).
That evening after the fun in the sun, George picks up the newspaper (still he loves the comics) and Nelson reads about Maggie's death (which he had figure it out why did George run away from Chicago in the first place) and feels sorry about it to George (especially Tara who brimmed in tears about her lost college friend). He also finds out that Ted was George's true guardian and "a special man with the yellow hat and a museum director" after all, and Tara also reads the information about Ted in the description and grew fond of him with a smile. George, being honest to him, chitters his apology to Nelson and Tara for not explaining the truth, but Nelson however rubs his head and smiles (deciding not to be angry to him because of George's well-behavior and his fun-loving helpful friend to the children and the citizens), forgiving him.
At the Nederduits Gereformeerde Kerk church, the huge feast was once again was held, this time different foods for George to try and taste. After the dinner meal, and just as Nelson was ready to open up the dessert tray cover, Ted, with his clothes tored up a little, covering in blades of grass, leaves and sand, his hair undone and even his boots were untied, suddenly busted into the room and happily found George at last, “after all the entire traveling”. George, brimmed in tiny tears and as the citizens—even Tara all started cheering, happily reunites with Ted (while laughing in joy), hugging, while falling to the floor, telling how much George had missed him ever since for ten years. Troy, Daphne, Gerald, Gregory and Shakira all followed behind, hearing Ted's laughter through the halls.
Ted, after apologizing for George's fearing of coming back home, realizing what happened in ten years ago and seeing that his monkey has just learned about "caution", first-time meets Nelson (ever since he had heard about him at age 15 in high school), introducing his children, his top idol and Shakira and thanked him to taking care of George.
Ted then sees and meets Tara, as she started walking slowly to meet him for the first time in person, who soon grew fond to her, after finding something in comment unexpectedly. Nelson later remains Ted that George is an expert helper in South Africa and has acting "very well-behaved" and learning a lot about histories and art galleries.
Meanwhile SpongeBob BrownPants works as an employee at Walmart Neighborhood Market on 6310 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146 making money and he also lives at Bushwell Plaza (where iCarly took place) SpongeBob BrownPants lives in Carly Shay's room and the studio where they done iCarly in.
Ted then feels very proud of him, but feeling extremely happy to have his monkey back. Nelson then invites Ted and his crew to the feast and dessert (ever since he sees them very exhausted) as special guests. Afterwards later, Nelson and his soldiers invite Ted, his children and the crew to spend the night at his Houses of Parliament home, where Ted (in his long goldenrod night shirt) tells his children and his crew about his "true" past adventure stories with George a side. While getting comfortable at bedtime, George quietly chitters that he wants to come back home "the first thing in the morning", and Ted happily accepts and hugs his monkey in delight until both were asleep.
The next day, the mother giraffe (usually George) appeared outside the window and starts licking Ted to wake him up. Ted struggles in laughter (thinking that George was waking up/ feeling a tickle inside) until his eyes flutter opens, seeing a giraffe and girly shrieks in unexpected shock. George, Tara, the children and the crew started laughing as Ted was rushed to the bathroom to brush his teeth (finding that it was too funny but Ted however finds it violated and embarrassing as his cheeks turned reddish pink).
Outside, George, guarded/ protected by Nelson's soldiers, shows Ted, Troy, Daphne and Gerald around the town of South Africa and have fun at the same time (the same way as Nelson showed George the first time) while Gregory, Jennifer and Shakira were helping out Nelson in his office. After the wonderful time later, while sitting underneath a large tree, Ted's past scoldings had completely disappeared forever and eventually Ted has redeemed himself as a devoted monkey parent/ father and George was very happy to see him, especially Troy, Daphne and Gerald. (who are very happy for their father all cheered up).
That afternoon during sunset, Nelson's soldiers, Gregory and Shakira all help George, Ted and his children find a large boat to prepare to depart them for home back in Chicago after realizing Gerald, Troy and Daphne are homesick. George, before aboarding the boat with Gregory, Shakira, Ted and his children, then sees the dying Nelson, with Tara, Duffman and the soldiers, who sees him with Ted and his children and rewarding George's behavior and honesty with a golden African medal and accepts him as his trusted-honest friend and he kindly lets Georgia and Tara go with them. As the group is being rowed out, Nelson, smiles and waving goodbye at George, explains to his soldiers that Ted is "The Luckiest Man with the Yellow Hat to have a monkey and his young children" and therefore he suddenly died in heart disease, unseeingly.
Back home in Chicago, in the apartment, Troy and Daphne, after got dressed for the opening night of the museum, both realize they're ready to learn about the future, believing being grownups can be hard—but they still have one important thing—which is their love, and Ted, who came in to the living room and checking on his children, agreed with them.
leaving George alone at the apartment with his friend Hundley and The Doorman who watches everyone Ted Troy Daphne & Gerald go to perform at the International Music Awards also Maxwell & Ian Duffman watch them perform a song titled Ain't No Stopping Us Now.
15 hours later SpongeBob BrownPants comes to see Ted George & his children during the day at the apartment.
Meanwhile Master Shake (Dana Snyder) Meatwad (Dave Willis) Frylock (Carey Means) Carl Brutananadilewski (Dave Willis) go on road trips everywhere.
During the opening night, after Ted give out his future presentation, Gregory reports the adventure mission was being succeed, all thanks to "the brave museum director in the yellow hat", and the entire citizens, including Troy and Daphne's new friends and even Ted's parents; Miranda Shackleford and David Shackleford, who appear in the audience all cheered. Then later, Shakira performs the song about the "little classic monkey who had return back home" ("Like Curious George! (Pop version)") and they meet Patrick Fishman (voiced by Rodger Bumpass) in the living room.
Meanwhile Master Shake Meatwad Frylock & Carl Brutananadilewski go to visit Las Vegas NV and go everywhere around the world going on adventures.
Squidward Duffman is upset that Squidward Tentacles laughed at SpongeBob SquarePants leaving Bikini Bottom and also upset that he did not call out SpongeBob's name while looking for SpongeBob SquarePants in New Kelp City in SpongeBob episode Whatever Happened To SpongeBob? and the flashback appears and when the flashback ends Squidward Duffman hopes that Squidward Tentacles will get punished and grounded for hating everyone.
Meanwhile Melody Locus (Sandy Fox) & Brad Carbunkle (Chad Doreck) talk about how Jenny Wakeman is thrown in prison for making them end their relationship and she is in jail for stopping Brad from hanging out with Melody in My Life As A Teenage Robot episode No Harmony With Melody and then at Night Melody & Brad start to date at Jack In The Box during dinner and then they go on a lot more adventures everywhere everyday and night.
In the middle of the celebration, George happily creates fireworks for Shakira’s performance and reunites Ted and his children back together again while praying the late Maggie and the late Nelson. In the epilogue, after the celebration, Ted had invited Tara, Sharkia and Gregory over for dinner, greeting Gerald's new girlfriend; Carla Smith (voiced by Carly Rae Jespen). George, while be asked to volunteer, accidentally creates a short circuit after having difficulty opening a soda bottle, even though when he was very careful. Though Ted decides not to say his original catchphrase, the short circuit causes a huge power to go out in the apartment. As a result, Ted can no longer prevent it, and George chuckled nervously and chatters in guilty after he quickly snaps his fingers before Ted shouts angrily “GGGGGGEEEEEEEEOOOOOOORRRRRRRRGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
In the credits, the Curious George characters sing the rest of "Like Curious George! (Pop version)" with Shakira as the voice casts are shown singing along.
In the post credits scene, Ted now marries Tara and she became a stepmother of Ted's adopted children and George's New monkey parent and also this results into ending the movie franchise that was made by Universal Studios.
- This is the first Curious George film for Jason Lee to be starred in with David Cross after Jason Lee and David Cross were both starred in 3 films of Alvin & The Chipmunks.
- Junior Bloomsberry gets arrested for life for framing George.
- Singing actress; Shakira makes her first debut in this film for the first time.
- This is the first time Hundley and Doorman meet Ivan.
- Zachary Levi who played Toby Seville from Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel plays Johnny Bloomsberry in this movie.
- Zachary Levi from Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel plays a 7 year old kid named Johnny Bloomsberry taking Junior's place living with Mr. Bloomsberry while Junior serves life in prison without parole for most of this film.
- This is the first film that Ivan becomes partners with Hundley and Doorman.
- Maggie (as a bride) gets killed by Junior Bloomsberry.
- This is the first film George learns about caution since Curious George 3: Back To The Jungle.
- This film reveals that it's illegal for parents to punish their own children as well said by the judge.
- This is the first film to feature police officers arresting Junior Bloomsberry.
- Johnny Bloomsberry is a well behaved child of Mr. Bloomsberry.
- The cops make their appearance at the wedding arresting Junior Bloomsberry.
- This movie reveals that Ted hates Junior Bloomsberry (Ted's museum rival).
- This is the last Curious George franchise.
- In This movie when the lights go out Ted yells out GGGGGGEEEEEEEEOOOOOOORRRRRRRRGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before the credits is similar to Dave yelling out ALVINNNN!!!!!!!! in Alvin & The Chipmunks trilogy before the credits.
- Tara appears for most of this film and also she was soon married to Ted in the post credits scene after the movie ends.
- since Ted went looking for George in Curious George & Curious George 3: Back To The Jungle, this is his third time going somewhere to find George.
- Ted gets the information from the police after Junior Bloomsberry kills Maggie, who is driving a semi city bus, at the wedding causing George to get scared and ran away learning about caution.
- Jason Lee and David Cross first-time star in this fourth film ever since 3 movies of Alvin & The Chipmunks.
- Howart Duffman is a character played by Justin Bieber and in this movie Howart Duffman uses Justin Bieber's voice.
- in this movie, the police take Junior away for killing Maggie and framing George for the damage at the Bloomsberry Museum (as seen from the original 2006 film) after hearing the truth from Ted.
- Maxwell is played by Jason Lee.
- Gregory Jones is played by Greg Page (from The Wiggles).
- This film is similar to Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel so Johnny Bloomsberry becomes a main character and temporary son of Mr. Bloomsberry while Junior gets life in prison without parole for most of this film while Toby Seville became a main character in Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel taking Dave's place while Dave Seville was in the hospital for most of the film in Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel.
- Johnny Bloomsberry is a replacement being a main character being 7 years old taking over for Junior living with Mr. Bloomsberry while Junior serves life in Prison without parole.
- in this film Judge Winkler is played by Henry Winkler who protrayed Judge Newman in 2008's TV Film Merry Christmas Drake & Josh.
- Ian Duffman is also played by David Cross while he protrays Junior Bloomsberry in this film.
- Maxwell and Ian Duffman are friends in this film talking to each other just like Dave and Ian were friends in Alvin & The Chipmunks & Alvin & The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked talking to each other.
- 911 Dispatchers are seen in this film as Ted calls 911 Dispatchers to get the police to arrest Junior Bloomsberry for framing George for the damage at the Bloomsberry Museum (as seen from the original 2006 film) and killing Maggie at the wedding celebration after she saved George from getting his leg stuck and crushing her when Junior was driving causing George to run away to learn about caution.
- in this film Papaw Duffman is mentioned as Hundley and Doorman discover that Ian Duffman had a father named Papaw Duffman who is similar looking like Jim C. Bailey who died on March 19, 2013 used to be Joshua Dufurrena's grandfather having Joshua Dufurrena calling his grandfather Jim C. Bailey Papaw.
- Joshua Dufurrena is also mentioned in this film as Howart Duffman discovers that his makes his rules on his youtube channel on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_ZDQSvFDlJCOMsBB-bOLfg/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0 and discovering that he lives in Pensacola Florida 32506 discussing that he was born on June 4, 1998 stating that he has a mother named Jamie, and a father named Alan, and his brother named Jimmy, and his Grandmother named Patsy, and his Grandfather Jim C. Bailey who died back on March 19, 2013 causing Joshua Dufurrena to get some new papaws to fill in for his old Grandfather Jim C. Bailey and causing him to get more girls cousins since have 3 of his girl cousins are not enough.
- in this movie Judge Winkler urges all parents not to punish anyone.
- in this movie Ted gets told by the Congressmen not to punish Troy Daphne & Gerald because it's illegal to punish someone.
- Squidward Duffman is similar to SpongeBob's character Squidward Tentacles by using Squidward's voice but Squidward Duffman wears a red shirt while Squidward Tentacles wears a orange shirt.
- SpongeBob is mentioned in this film as Squidward Duffman discusses why Squidward Tentacles needs to stop hating everyone and discussing how he needs to face consquences for calling SpongeBob and Patrick worst neighbors in SpongeBob episode "Good Neighbors".
- Squidward Duffman also discusses why 2 SpongeBob episodes A Day Without Tears and Summer Job airdates from March 2010 are changed back to January 24, 2003.
- SpongeBob is mentioned in this film as Squidward Duffman discusses why 2 SpongeBob episodes A Day Without Tears and Summer Job airdates from March 2010 are changed back to January 24, 2003.
- the flashback for SpongeBob episode "Good Neighbors" appears in this film as Squidward Duffman discusses why Squidward Tentacles needs to stop hating everyone and discussing how he needs to face consquences for calling SpongeBob and Patrick worst neighbors.
- with Rodger Bumpass protraying Squidward Tentacles in all episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants & 2 movies of SpongeBob. Matt Groening protrays Squidward Duffman in this film using a voiceover of Squidward Tentacles.
- Squidward Duffman has a brother named Howart Duffman and has a father named Ian Duffman.
- with Squidward Tentacles saying "I HATE EVERYONE" & "I HATE YOU" & "I HATE PEOPLE" in some episodes of SpongeBob in this film Squidward Duffman says "I LOVE & LIKE EVERYONE"
- SpongeBob is mentioned in this film as Squidward Duffman discusses why 2 SpongeBob episodes A Great Snail Race & Mid Life Crustacean airdates from January 24, 2003 are changed to March 22, 2010 and March 23, 2010.
- Squidward Duffman also mentioned that he wants to appear in a new SpongeBob episode titled "Squidward Duffman Mad At Squidward Tentacles" where he can get back at Squidward Tentacles for hating everyone and Krabby Patties.
- Joshua Dufurrena from Pensacola Florida 32506 is also mentioned in this film as Squidward Duffman tells everyone why Joshua Dufurrena hates 2008 reflective road signs causing him to change the airdates making the airdates fake and true.
- Ian Duffman's appearance in this film is similar to Ian Hawke's appearance in 3 Movies of Alvin and The Chipmunks.
- Squidward Duffman is upset because Sandy Cheeks did not appear in SpongeBob episode A Day Without Tears and is upset cause she and Squidward forgot to make SpongeBob obey by not crying.
- SpongeBob is mentioned in this film as Squidward Duffman discusses how Mr. Krabs' mother Betsy Krabs should've went to prison for punishing Mr. Krabs in SpongeBob episode Mid Life Crustacean and how Mr. Krabs should've been put in foster care with Squidward Tentacles & 3 of his nephews that look like Mr. Krabs in SpongeBob episode Stanley S. SquarePants.
- at the end of this film Junior Bloomsberry gets the death penalty in prison while he serves life in prison without parole getting executed.
- This is the fourth movie that David Cross defends appearing in and ironcally he defended appearing in 2007's first Alvin & The Chipmunks movie.
- Squidward Tentacles is mentioned in this film as Squidward Duffman gets upset that Squidward Tentacles called SpongeBob SquarePants & Patrick Star worst neighbors in SpongeBob episode "Good Neighbors" and also gets upset that Squidward Tentacles did not cry about SpongeBob SquarePants leaving Bikini Bottom and did not call out SpongeBob's name while looking for him in New Kelp City in SpongeBob episode "Whatever Happened To SpongeBob?"
- in this film there is a flashback to them 2 episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants: "Whatever Happened To SpongeBob?" & "Good Neighbors" as Squidward Duffman gets upset and angry that Squidward Tentacles is selfish and mean to SpongeBob SquarePants & Patrick Star.
- Master Shake Meatwad Frylock & Carl Brutananadilewski from Aqua Teen Hunger Force appear in this film.
- at the end of this film Junior Bloomsberry gets the death penalty in prison getting in the Electric chair.
- with Tom Kenny protraying SpongeBob SquarePants in all episodes & 2 films of SpongeBob SquarePants. Jerry Trainor reprises SpongeBob BrownPants in this film.
- SpongeBob BrownPants is similar to SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Patrick Fishman is similar to Patrick Star.
- with Bill Fagerbakke protraying Patrick Star in all episodes & 2 films of SpongeBob SquarePants. Rodger Bumpass reprises Patrick Fishman in this film.
- This movie confirms that Walmart Neighborhood Market got built on 1525 E Nine Mile Rd 32514 on February 18, 2012 & opened on March 19, 2013 as well said by Ted's children.
- Officer Perry J. Gilbert from 2008's TV Film Merry Christmas Drake & Josh makes his appearance in this film warning Ted not to punish his children or anyone or else he will be sent to summer camp like a prison resulting Ted's children to be put back in foster care.
- Walmart Neighborhood Market opened on 6310 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146 on June 18, 1999 as well said by SpongeBob BrownPants.
- This post credits scene is similar to Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever episode The Greatest Story Ever Told.
- Bushwell Plaza from iCarly appears in this film.
- Carly Shay Spencer Shay Freddie Benson Sam Puckett from iCarly appear in this film.
- Quint from Timon & Pumbaa appears in this film.
- Timon & Pumbaa from The Lion King franchise and Timon & Pumbaa series make their appearance in this film.
- International Music Awards from Alvin & The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked appears in this film.
- The black shirt Dave Seville wore & the gray coat and purple shirt and a tie Ian Hawke wore in Alvin & The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked appears in this film and this time Maxwell wears a black shirt & Ian Duffman wears a tie & purple shirt & gray coat at the International Music Awards in this film.
- Melody & Brad from My Life As A Teenage Robot make their appearance in this film.
- Jenny Wakeman is mentioned in this film as Melody & Brad discover that she is in jail for stopping Brad from hanging out with Melody in My Life As A Teenage Robot episode No Harmony With Melody.
- Sandy Cheeks is mentioned in this film as Squidward Duffman gets upset at her for not appearing in SpongeBob episode "A Day Without Tears"
- Curious George
- The Man With The Yellow Hat (Ted)
- The Doorman
- Aunt Margaret
- Mr. Renkins
- Mrs. Renkins
- Mr. Quint
- Mrs. Quint
- The Quintuplets
- Marco & his family
- Chef Pisghetti
- Bonnie Smooth
- John the Indian Chief
- Uncle Tam
- Great Aunt Sylvia
- Ted's mother (Debut)
- Ted's father (Debut)
- Hal Houston
- Tech Andrew
- Dr. Naja Kulinda
- Professor Wiseman
- Professor Einstein
- Professor Pizza
- Jumpy Squirrel
- Johnny Bloomsberry (appears for most of the film as Junior's replacement)
- Junior Bloomsberry (the one who had killed Maggie, framing George for the damage and gets life in prison without parole and gets the death penalty being executed)
- Mr. Bloomsberry
- Maggie Dunlop (who died as a bride during the wedding celebration killed by Junior after saving George from getting his leg stuck)
- Maxwell (a foster parent and leader of Gerald, Troy and Daphne who allows them to do whatever they want and not get punished at all and a friend of Ian Duffman)
- Troy (Ted's first adopted son/ George's brother)
- Daphne (Troy's younger sister/ Ted's first adopted daughter/ George's sister)
- Gerald (Troy and Daphne's oldest stepbrother/ Ted's stepson/ George's older stepbrother)
- Judge Winkler (whom sends Junior to get life in prison without parole)
- Police Officers (whom arrested Junior to get life in prison without parole)
- Tara (Ted's first love interest/ Maggie's college friend/ Troy, Daphne and Gerald's stepmother in the post credits scene/ The Woman in the Yellow dress appear in most of the film as Maggie's replacement)
- Gregory Jones (the son of the deceased Indiana Jones/ Ted's favorite top idol actor)
- Nelson Mandela (South Africa's elderly president who meets George and keeps him company in South Africa)
- Nelson's soldiers (protecting and guiding Nelson where he goes and also George's friends)
- Various South African people
- Various South African children
- Various South African animals
- Howart Duffman (a friend of Curious George, Ted, Gerald, Troy and Daphne and has a son named Squidward Duffman)
- Ian Duffman (a friend of George, Ted, Gerald, Troy and Daphne and Maxwell and has a son named Squidward Duffman)
- 911 Dispatchers
- Government Congressmen (who warn Ted not to punish his children)
- Patrick Fishman (similar using Patrick's voice and a friend of George, Ted, Gerald, Troy and Daphne and a son of Ian & Howart and a friend Maxwell and talking about SpongeBob a lot)
- Squidward Duffman (similar using Squidward's voice and a friend of George, Ted, Gerald, Troy and Daphne and a son of Ian & Howart and a friend Maxwell and talking about SpongeBob a lot)
- SpongeBob BrownPants (similar using SpongeBob's voice and a friend of Squidward, George, Ted, Gerald, Troy and Daphne)
- Officer Perry J. Gilbert (who starred in 2008's TV Film Merry Christmas Drake & Josh comes to warn Ted not to punish his children or anyone or get sent to summer camp which is like a prison resulting Ted's children to be put back in foster care with Maxwell)
- Carly Shay
- Spencer Shay
- Freddie Benson
- Sam Puckett
- Joshua Dufurrena (mentioned)
- Master Shake
- Carl Brutananadilewski
- Brad Carbunkle
- Melody Locus
- Jenny Wakeman (mentioned)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (mentioned)
- Squidward Tentacles (mentioned)
- Patrick Star (mentioned)
- Sandy Cheeks (mentioned)